Despite the pan-European lock down, the SAbyNA project held its kick-off meeting on the 11th and 12th of March through visio-conference. Thanks to adapted online tools, partners could discuss all together the aim of the project and how they will reach the specific objectives. In addition, they went through the different work packages as well as the upcoming milestones. Each partner presented its role as well as its capacities to the consortium. In a later stage, discussions started regarding the main ideas of the future SAbyNA Guidance Platform and how the consortium aims to develop it. For technical discussions, consortium partners were split into different groups as different parallel visio-conferences were organised.
- Nanoscientists in Diplomacy: Power of Many Individual Acts
- SAbyNA Science Diplomacy workshop sheds new light on communities of research
- First Advances of the Guidance Platform Allowing the Development of Safer Nanomaterials and Nano-Enabled Products
- Kick off meeting of SAbyNA project organised by Leitat
- Contributing to the safe development of nanomaterials